What Do I Need For my Hanukkah Party?
In addition to basic winter-themed or blue and white tableware, like plates, cups, napkins and decorations, you may want to consider purchasing, borrowing or renting the following items for your Hannukah party:
- Supplies for making sugar cookies like our shaped cookie cutters
- A Menorah
- White & Blue Latex Balloons and/or Blue & Silver Star Mylar Balloons
- White & Blue Streamers
- Table decorations, like blue or white table covers, personalized Hanukkah party placemats, and gold coins to scatter on the party table
- Winter and Hanukkah movies such as A Rugrats Chanukah, Balto, Happy Feet, and Frosty the Snowman
- Holiday music
- Yarmulkes for Your Guests
Creative invitations build excitement and set the mood before the party even starts! If you have time to make your own, consider these suggestions for your Hanukkah party invitations.
- Attach a card-style invitation to a bag of gelt or personalized Hanukkah items and hand-deliver them to your guests. Our personalized Hanukkah invitations work great with this idea! Just punch a small hole in one corner of the invitation and attach it to the bag or favor with matching curling ribbon.
- Seal your Hanukkah party invitation envelopes with our personalized winter stickers or personalized Hanukkah stickers for a special touch!
- Create a card-style invitation out of white cardstock. Paste a die-cut menorah on the front, or draw one on with blue marker. Draw flames coming off each of the candle sticks, color them in with glue, and sprinkle them with gold glitter. Write “You’re Invited” on the front and all the party details inside.
- Write the words to the dreidel song on the front of a card-style invitation and decorate with stickers. Write all the party details inside.